How much can you make Esports betting?
- The best way one can bet on Esports in Singapore is to either use a VPN or use UK-regulated companies’ websites, due to more comprehensive regulations and company compliance.
- Esports are the same as a sports bets in a way, there are a lot of bets that are available but most of them are similar. Choosing the preferred odds that will add to your betting slip and choosing your wager. Betting slips will normally calculate the potential winnings for you and it’s just as easy as clicking on the icon that says place bet. After that, it’s waiting for the winning result to appear.
- Choosing a betting site that has your desired game is the first step to making your first bet in Esports. Registering your account can be done in a few minutes, verifying your account and making a payment method will be the second step. Remember to take advantage of any welcome bonus.
- Here is an example of how much you’ll profit based on what you wager on: You bet on a 1.30 odds with $100, You will get back $130 when the match ends and you win.
What Esports game can you bet on in Singapore:
Singapore has a strict law regarding this and thus the need of a VPN or using a UK-regulated company website, you can generally bet on major games like:
- Call of Duty
- Dota 2
- Starcraft II
- League of Legends
Esports betting market:
What kinds of esports betting markets are there?
- What kinds of esports betting markets are there?:
There are many types of esports to bet on as well as many different methods to take bets. Some examples will be:
- Match winner esports bets:
This betting style is the most common kind of betting in esports, like betting on a football that will win during that match. You can also bet on the handicap which can give you better odds for a bigger winning.
- Outright esports bets:
This form of betting will allow you to make a bet on a player or a team that will win that particular esports tournament. Most betting sites that are decent will open this bet before the esports competition starts. Meaning if you have a team that you think will win that particular tournament, make sure you turn in your bets early.
- System esports bets:
System bets require you to make more than 1 esports bet. Similar to parlay in football bets, all the selections of yours have to win to be considered you winning the system bet and to get your winnings. However, this can amount to huge payouts. This form of betting can be considered risky and might require some luck to win but the payouts that you can get from this is very impressive and worthwhile.
- Esports-specific bets:
There are many great bets that are specific to each esports. Examples are that if you bet on League of Legends, you might want to seize the opportunity of making the bet on the desired team would be the first map winner. Betting on CSGO could have you making the decision of which team will be the 1st to get 10 kills. There are a lot of betting sites that will also allow you to make unique bets like which team will bring down the first tower, dragon, inhibitor and so on. There are many ways to make an esports bet like with options of betting on a correct score or even the time taken to finish a match.
Tips from experts:
- Research the esports team on Reddit – Free esports betting tips to pick up
There are too many esports teams and players that are competing and it can be hard to catch up on their latest developments. Sources like Reddit are sometimes considered to be a good resource as there are always rumours and gossip about an upcoming esports tournament. Although it’s not always 100% safe for you to believe in all the esports betting tips you get from here, it is still considered to be one of the many ways to find out about the latest statistics of the team or player and opinions about them.
- Trying live esports betting today – Esports is hard to beat for an in-play bet.
Watching online on streaming platforms like Twitch will give you first-hand experience on the events that are happening and allow you to change your betting strategies according to the changing odds of the in-play betting markets and makes you feel the surge of excitement of landing a last-minute winning bet. There is nothing wrong with betting before the game starts as well, however many punters realise that live betting is the future.
- Wait until the best tournaments that come around – Simple esports betting advice
Big esports events such as DreamHack or The International will always attract the biggest amount of attention from bookies. More competitions will also mean that you are in the most advantageous position of taking better odds as gambling sites will always aim to provide better and greater options. So even though making a wage on smaller esports events is always a better option, you will get better odds from the bookies when the bigger tournaments take place. Plus you will also see that there are always better esports betting tips and a bigger quantity of betting markets for the bigger gaming competitions as well.
The future of Esports:
- With Esports growing over the years, one of the biggest pastimes is to play esports globally with a fan base that grew from more than 170 million viewers to more than 220 million. As well as the esports betting market that grows every year. Esports betting industry is estimated to go over more than $2 billion by 2022 with 2019 having $1 billion valuation.
- Covid-19 crisis of 2020 and 2021 helped to quickly accelerate the number of people over the world getting into esports and esports betting. The UK Gambling Commission has reported that the esports industry marked an impressive year-on-year growth of 2992%.
- That will increase in the future as well. Popularity will increase in all forms of esports as well as a corresponding increase in the esports betting industry. We can say in confidence that in future, the popularity gap between esports and traditional sports will close, with an increasing number of bettors choosing to bet on esports as well as other sports. With events growing bigger and bigger, depriving the public of traditional sports, the esports betting industry will explode!
Esports are happening daily or why not try your chance and support the team you like the most? Try it now at any online esport betting site! We wish you all the best and hope you have fun watching the games!